There's been a lot of Mac malware appearing lately, and Intego has been discovering many serious new threats. We look at some of these malware, discuss an interesting new OneDrive feature, then talk about installing and using Apple's public betas for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
- Paprika Recipe Manager
- OSX/NewTab (and other new Mac malware)
- OSX/CrescentCore (was originally named OSX/Adspartam)
- Tweet showing a postal phishing letter
- Microsoft’s new OneDrive Personal Vault protects a folder with 2FA
- Installing macOS on a separate APFS volume
- No, Apple isn’t killing off iTunes
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.