Should you worry about MDM software?
Episode 81 · May 3rd, 2019 · 30 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
Apple has updated XProtect; what is this? Facebook bans quizzes and useless apps; finally. And we take a close look at MDM software, and how Apple has taken measures against apps that use this technology.
- Gatekeeper and opening apps from unknown developers
- Apple updates XProtect to combat ‘Windows’ exploits on Mac machines
- Facebook bans personality quizzes and other similar apps
- How to Choose and Answer Security Questions (with the clip from the movie Now You See Me that was mentioned in the podcast)
- How Nest, designed to keep intruders out of people’s homes, effectively allowed hackers to get in
- Apple Cracks Down on Apps That Fight iPhone Addiction
- The facts about parental control apps (Apple)
- How to Use Screen Time in iOS 12 to Track Your Device Usage
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.