We discuss the recent serious vulnerability that affects macOS High Sierra, which prompted Apple to rush out a security update. We explain what this means, and how important it is to keep your Mac up to date.
- “I Am Root”: A Retrospective on a Severe Mac Vulnerability
- The "sudo" command (Wikipedia)
- High Sierra Root Login Bug Was Mentioned on Apple’s Support Forums Two Weeks Ago
- Contact Apple About Security Issues
- About the security content of Security Update 2017-001
- Behind iPhone's Critical Security Bug, a Single Bad 'GOTO'
Get 50% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code PODCAST19. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.