Breaking news: folding phones are out, and they’re breaking. Is this a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist? We also discuss the possibility of Apple creating a Find My Everything app, and we look at advertising identifiers on iOS device, and Mozilla’s campaign to get Apple to change them every month.
- Apple revamping Find My Friends & Find My iPhone in unified app, developing Tile-like personal item tracking
- The Bug in Apple’s Latest Marketing Campaign - The Mozilla Blog
- Netscape (Wikipedia)
- How to Reset the Advertising Identifier on your Mac, iOS Device, or Apple TV
- My Samsung Galaxy Fold screen broke after just a day
- Review: The iPad mini (2019) Is Still a Great iPad
- Apple HomePod Review: Superior Sound, but Limited by Siri
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.