A Messages prank, Google getting caught with a hidden mic, and password managers have flaws. And we discuss destroying hard drives creatively.
- iOS Safari Flaw Allows Deceptive Web Page Previews in Messages
- Google backtracks on Chrome modifications that would have crippled ad blockers
- Google says the built-in microphone it never told Nest users about was 'never supposed to be a secret'
- Password managers have a security flaw. But you should still use one.
- How Apple Is Changing from a Hardware Company to a Services and Media Company
- Apple, Goldman Sachs Team Up on Credit Card Paired With iPhone
- How to Securely Dispose of Old Hard Drives and SSDs
- iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.