This week we focus on a wide range of security news. From router vulnerabilities to tweets storing precise location data; from $2 million bug bounties to Face ID issues; and lots more.
- Cyber researcher pulls public talk on hacking Apple's Face ID
- Face ID Fooled By Hackers… and a 10-Year-Old Boy?
- Google Chrome’s ad-blocking feature will roll out worldwide in July
- Your Old Tweets Give Away More Location Data Than You Think
- How to Easily Remove Old Tweets and Facebook Posts
- NetGear Orbi mesh wifi system
- Zerodium's Exploit Acquisition Program
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.