There's a lot of security news this week, and we look at how facial recognition has been used at concerts, and at doorbells, a security vulnerability in software for headsets, and the most popular passwords of the year. Then we discuss the best way to set up a new Mac.
- Expediting changes to Google+
- Taylor Swift used facial recognition software to detect stalkers at LA concert
- Amazon’s Disturbing Plan to Add Face Surveillance to Your Front Door
- Sennheiser’s flawed headphone software opened PCs and Macs to HTTPS site spoofing
- Sennheiser HeadSetup software update info
- The 25 Most Popular Passwords of 2018 Will Make You Feel Like a Security Genius
- Chrome Canary
- Setting Up a New Mac: Should You Migrate or Do a Clean Installation?
- 5 Must-Have Mac Utilities to Boost Your Productivity
- How to Securely Set Up Your New Mac
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.