Security Deep Dive: Digital Certificates
Episode 53 · October 19th, 2018 · 28 mins 30 secs
About this Episode
We take a close look at how digital certificates work, and how they don't. We also discuss the latest Facebook data breach, Apple's new data download feature, and more.
- Apple Customers in the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand Can Download a Copy of Their Data Starting Today
- Apple's Data and Privacy website
- How to Download All Your Apple Data
- An Update on the Security Issue
- Facebook may have knowingly inflated its video metrics for over a year
- Cops Told ‘Don’t Look’ at New iPhones to Avoid Face ID Lock-Out
- Face Off
- The PhotoActive podcast
- Extended validation certificate (Wikipedia)
- Apple Corps v Apple Computer (Wikipedia)
Get 50% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code PODCAST19. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.