macOS Mojave has been released this week, and we discuss the main features that users will like (or not). We also look at Apple's recent security updates to all its operating systems, and some recent security threats, including a way to get access to any iPhone with only its phone number (don't worry, you probably won't be targeted).
- Apple security updates
- They Got 'Everything': Inside a Demo of NSO Group's Powerful iPhone Malware
- Bypass Flaw in Newly Released macOS Mojave Update Lets Hackers Access Protected Files
- 7-Year-Old Hacks Apple's Screen Time Restrictions
- macOS Mojave Brings Refinements and Interface Changes
- How to Use Dark Mode in macOS Mojave
Send us a thoughtful, useful question for Josh and Kirk and you'll have a chance to win a one-year subscription to Intego Mac Internet Security bundle. Send the email to [email protected]. Deadline: October 3, midnight (California time).
Get 50% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code PODCAST19. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.