How to Make Sure Your Mac’s Hardware Is Working Properly
Episode 37 · June 29th, 2018 · 28 mins 25 secs
About this Episode
We discuss some ways to check your Mac's hardware to make sure everything is working correctly, and we discussed some recent security issues, and a new way that wi-fi will be protected in the future.
- Episode 13: Is My Computer's CPU Secure?
- Black Hat Conference
- Hyper-threading (Wikipedia)
- TLBleed is latest Intel CPU flaw to surface: But don't expect it to be fixed
- Wi-Fi security is starting to get its biggest upgrade in over a decade
- Apple to Prevent iTunes Payment Info Changes on Very Old Versions of iOS, OS X, and Apple TV Software
- macOS 'Quick Look' Bug Can Leak Encrypted Data Through Thumbnail Caches
- How to Verify Your Mac’s Hardware Is Working Properly
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.