We discuss Apple's recent operating system updates - and the one they didn't update - cover some new malware, and then take a close look at using parental controls on the Mac and on iOS.
- iCloud security overview (for Messages in the Cloud)
- AirPlay 2
- Apple HomePod Review: Superior Sound, but Limited by Siri
- How to Choose the Right Hard Disk for Your Mac
- 4 Types of Backup Hard Drives for Mac
- Russian hackers mass-exploit routers in homes, govs, and infrastructure
- Hackers infect 500,000 consumer routers all over the world with malware
- FBI tells router users to reboot now to kill malware infecting 500k devices
- Cryptominer ‘mshelper’ Targets macOS: What You Need to Know
- Episode #30: What Is a Firewall, and How Does it Work?
- Tit (Wikipedia)
- What’s the Difference Between macOS Parental Controls and Intego ContentBarrier?
- Intego ContentBarrier X9
Get 60% off Intego ContentBarrier Secure X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Intego ContentBarrier Secure X9 now at intego.com.