Apple is a bit slow in deleting fraudulent apps from its App Store, but they are catching up. Meta says it has disrupted Spamoflauge, a major Chinese disinformation network. And the UK wants to end end-to-end encryption for messaging apps; does this mean the government will have to approve security updates?
- USB-C and Thunderbolt: Understanding Ports and Cables for Macs and iPads
- Apple removes fraudulent loan apps from App Store after hundreds of thousands of downloads
- Meta issues detailed report about Spamoflauge, major Chinese disinformation network
- Changes to UK Surveillance Regime May Violate International Law
- It’s not just iMessages: UK government could ban Apple security updates
- A Skype app vulnerability could expose your IP address to hackers — and Microsoft has yet to fix it
- IP Void