A banal Mac app to granularly adjust Light Mode and Dark Mode was bought out by a shady company, and enlists Macs in a botnet. A new Intel CPU vulnerability may affect older Macs. And a lot of LinkedIn accounts have been hacked; we offer some suggestions on how to protect your account.
- Apple Security Update info
- Video of "Join This Apple TV?" iPhone alerts that kept appearing at DEF CON
- This $70 device can spoof an Apple device and trick you into sharing your password
- LinkedIn accounts hacked in widespread hijacking campaign
- August 15 was iMac's 25th birthday
- Did the NightOwl app really join Macs to a botnet army?
- Maker of Chrome extension with 300,000+ users tells of constant pressure to sell out
- Full transcript of this episode