Beware of Trustjacking
Episode 28 · April 27th, 2018 · 31 mins 43 secs
About this Episode
We discuss three new types of Mac malware, talk about the latest Mac and iOS security updates, then look at a sneaky new threat that can affect the security of your iOS devices.
Have an old Mac, iPhone, or iPad you want to sell? Get a $10 bonus today via SellYourMac.com/Intego.
- New OceanLotus Backdoor Discovered Targeting macOS
- New OSX/Shlayer Malware Variant Found Using a Dirty New Trick
- Snake Malware Ported from Windows to Mac
- About the security content of Security Update 2018-001
- Maker of 'GrayKey' iPhone Unlocking Box Suffers 'Brief' Data Breach, Receives Money Demands
- RSA Conference 2018
- Cybersecurity Tech Accord: 34 Tech Companies Just Promised a Bunch of Nothing
- Intego survey, you can win $100 for telling us that you think about this podcast, and what you want to hear
- iOS Trustjacking: How Attackers Can Hijack Your iPhone
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.