The Year in Mac Malware 2022
Episode 276 · January 26th, 2023 · 26 mins 43 secs
About this Episode
Apple has updated all its operating systems again, and even issued a security update for iOS 12. We discuss new features in the HomePod software, and we look back at the notable Mac malware of 2022.
- Apple releases Ventura 13.2, iOS 16.3, surprise iOS 12.5.7; neglects still-sold Apple Watch Series 3
- How to protect your Apple ID account with Security Keys on iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- HomePod software update 16.3 now rolling out, here’s everything new
- Signal’s desktop app doesn’t securely store, handle, or validate cached attachments
- Microsoft’s new AI can simulate anyone’s voice with 3 seconds of audio
- The Capture - BBC
- The Capture - Peacock
- The top 20 most notable Mac malware threats of 2022
- About the Web Browser Pop-up Alert Scam
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.