Password manager LastPass had a data breach, and users' vaults are at risk; TikTok spied on US journalists; and two new phishing attempts showing how complex techniques are used to try to fool people. And we begin our look at the year in Apple security and privacy.
- LastPass password manager suffers massive data breach
- TikTok Spied On Forbes Journalists
- TikTok is now banned on mobile devices issued by U.S. House of Representatives
- Warning: Advanced phishing attack. Got a pop up on both my iPhone & Apple Watch about password reset. I didn’t take action. Then received call from 1-800-MY-APPLE. Here’s what ensued
- Apple Security and Privacy 2022: The Year in Review