We discuss this week's Apple security updates, explain why some apps have issues with full disk access in macOS Ventura, and we discuss the dangers of verified accounts on social networks, such as Twitter. We also take a close look at one of the biggest changes in macOS Ventura, the System Settings app.
- macOS Ventura 13.1 will resolve the Full Disk Access issue
- SiriSpy - iOS bug allowed apps to eavesdrop on your conversations with Siri
- OpenCore Legacy Patcher added Ventura support for 2013 “black trash can” Mac Pro
- Elon Musk Settles SEC Fraud Charges; Tesla Charged With and Resolves Securities Law Charge
- Get to Know the System Settings App on macOS Ventura