iOS 16 and watchOS 9 are here, and we give you some tips on prepping your devices for upgrade. We also discuss which older operating systems will continue to get security updates, and what's up with that standalone Safari update for macOS? And we talk about a new Mac App Store lookalike web page scam that you should be aware of.
- Apple releases macOS Monterey 12.6, iOS 15.7, and more; fixes zero-day vulns
- iOS 16 and watchOS 9 are here; are your devices ready?
- Ring doorbell security gets boost as company expands end-to-end encryption
- Amazon ‘cutewashes’ surveillance with its new “Ring Nation” doorbell cam TV show
- Academics find tiny crack in Apple’s Private Relay
- Fake App Store pages are the new fake Flash Player alerts
- Cybercriminals target games popular with kids to distribute malware