Email Privacy: Apple Hide My Email and DuckDuckGo Email Protection
Episode 255 · September 1st, 2022 · 29 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
We take a deep dive into two email privacy protection features, from Apple and DuckDuckGo. We also give a few predictions for Apple's Far Out event next week, look at cases where two-factor authentication isn't enough, and discuss how macOS is actively scanning for malware; at least for 13 types of malware.
- What Apple’s ‘Far Out’ Event Invitation Tells Us About Sept. 7 iPhone Plans
- Cybersecurity researchers detail a BEC scam targeting high-level Microsoft Office 365 accounts, even if they're protected with MFA
- Websites Can Identify If You’re Using iPhone’s New ‘Lockdown’ Mode
- macOS now scans for certain specific malware whenever it gets a chance
- Apple Releases iOS 12.5.6 for Old iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Models to Fix Actively Exploited
- Which Is Better: Apple’s Hide My Email or DuckDuckGo Email Protection?
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.