We look at this week's security news, then we reminisce about 15 years of the iPhone, which went on sale on June 29, 2007. It's been an interesting ride so far.
- A wide range of routers are under attack by new, unusually sophisticated malware ZuoRAT
- Hertzbleed: A new vulnerability in Intel and AMD CPUs lets hackers steal encryption keys
- OpenSSL 3.0.5 awaits release to fix potential worse-than-Heartbleed flaw
- FCC commissioner calls for Apple & Google to ban TikTok
- Attackers hit iOS and Android devices with spyware in Italy and Kazakhstan
- 15 Years Ago Today, the iPhone Went On Sale