Apple's recent iPhone privacy ad features an auction of Ellie's data. We look at the ad and discuss the points Apple makes, and explains how they matter, and when they aren't enough. We also talk about Apple's home repair program, new app subscription rules, and an Instagram account hack.
- Apple Shipped Me A 79-Pound iPhone Repair Kit To Fix A 1.1-Ounce Battery
- Apple will let your subscription apps charge you more money without asking
- How to manage iTunes Store and App Store Subscriptions
- Update to subscription notifications
- My Instagram account was hacked and two-factor authentication didn't help
- Privacy on iPhone - Data Auction