Ellie’s Data Auction
Episode 241 · May 26th, 2022 · 26 mins 45 secs
About this Episode
Apple's recent iPhone privacy ad features an auction of Ellie's data. We look at the ad and discuss the points Apple makes, and explains how they matter, and when they aren't enough. We also talk about Apple's home repair program, new app subscription rules, and an Instagram account hack.
- Apple Shipped Me A 79-Pound iPhone Repair Kit To Fix A 1.1-Ounce Battery
- Apple will let your subscription apps charge you more money without asking
- How to manage iTunes Store and App Store Subscriptions
- Update to subscription notifications
- My Instagram account was hacked and two-factor authentication didn't help
- Privacy on iPhone - Data Auction
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.