Russia has deployed malware against Ukraine in the lead up to its invasion; we have details on the cyber weapons they used. Third-party web browsers for the iPhone and iPad are forced to use WebKit, but want to be free from this requirement. And Apple's Spring Event is next week. We have a preview of what we hope is coming, along with some Peek Performance Prognostics.
- HermeticWiper malware targeting orgs in Ukraine; here’s how to stay safe
- Russian Invasion of Ukraine Impacts Apple World
- Apple pauses all product sales in Russia, stops exports and limits Apple Pay
- Russian hackers infect network devices with new botnet malware: Cyclops Blink
- Web Developers Form Advocacy Group to Allow Other Browser Engines on iOS
- Apple event, March 8