Attackers can simulate an iPhone restart to keep malware alive, and an interesting HomeKit vulnerability could brick your device. We discuss malicious QR codes, and we take a deep dive into Apple's two-factor authentication, which more and more users need to use Apple devices.
- Microsoft fixes harebrained Y2K22 Exchange bug that disrupted email worldwide
- “NoReboot” attack: Threat actors can simulate iPhone reboots and keep iOS malware on a device
- Tweet by Austin, TX, police
- Josh's tweet
- How to Use Two-Factor Authentication for Your Apple ID and iCloud Account
- How to Set iCloud Account Recovery Contacts, Legacy Contacts, and Trusted Phone Numbers