Look-Alike Letters Lead Users to Lose Moola
Episode 221 · January 6th, 2022 · 25 mins 21 secs
About this Episode
Attackers can simulate an iPhone restart to keep malware alive, and an interesting HomeKit vulnerability could brick your device. We discuss malicious QR codes, and we take a deep dive into Apple's two-factor authentication, which more and more users need to use Apple devices.
- Microsoft fixes harebrained Y2K22 Exchange bug that disrupted email worldwide
- “NoReboot” attack: Threat actors can simulate iPhone reboots and keep iOS malware on a device
- Tweet by Austin, TX, police
- Josh's tweet
- How to Use Two-Factor Authentication for Your Apple ID and iCloud Account
- How to Set iCloud Account Recovery Contacts, Legacy Contacts, and Trusted Phone Numbers
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.