We take another look at Windows 11 system requirements, we discuss another strange wi-fi network name that can break iPhones, and we look closely at the issue of Western Digital network storage devices that have had data deleted by hackers.
- Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements
- This serious Wi-Fi bug can break your iPhone, but here's how to protect yourself
- Thinking about selling your Echo Dot—or any IoT device? Read this first
- Got a WD My Book Live device? Your data is at risk—here’s what to do
- Backblase Hard Drive Data and Stats