Apple has introduced new app privacy information on its app stores, explaining how developers collect data. We also look at this week's Apple updates, including one for iOS 12, and even iCloud for Windows. And we discuss how Google is manipulating links in emails, ostensibly to protect users.
- Apple releases iOS 12.5 for older iPhones with support for COVID-19 exposure notifications
- Gmail Click-time Link Protections
- PayPal introduces new fee for dormant accounts
- App privacy details on the App Store
- Understanding Apple’s New App Privacy Information