With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, we give some tips on buying older devices that may be insecure. We discuss how to audit your subscriptions with Apple, so you don't pay for what you're no longer using. We look at how to securely dispose of a Mac when you're selling or giving it away. And we talk about the new HomePod mini: is it the right smart speaker for you?
- Caution! These Black Friday “deals” may be bad for your security
- Identify your iPad model
- How to manage iTunes Store and App Store Subscriptions
- How to Securely Dispose of Your Old Mac
- How to securely dispose of old hard drives and SSDs
- Apple HomePod mini Review: Siri in a Compact Speaker
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2020 special offer: save up to an incredible 65% off Mac Premium Bundle X9 via this link. Share it with your friends and family to help them save, too!
Intego Antivirus for Windows keeps your Boot Camp, VM, or PC protected from the latest malware threats. Be sure to use this link for a special discount, and recommend it to your Windows-using family and friends.