Sometimes when things start going wrong on your Mac, you may think you have malware. In this episode, Josh and Kirk discuss the possible signs of a malware attack, and the steps to take if you think that you've been infection.
In the introduction, we said we didn't think there would be much Apple-related news this week, but we learned that Apple will be announcing new Macs, and the release date for macOS Big Sur, on November 10, so we'll be covering that in the next episode.
- What to Do if You Think You Have Malware on Your Mac
- Kernel panic (Wikipedia)
- Backblaze Hard Drive Data and Stats
- Data Backup Plan: How to Implement the 3-2-1 Backup Strategy
- How to Verify Your Backups are Working Properly
- 4 Types of Backup Hard Drives for Mac
- Episode 6: Passwords Are Hard (correcthorsebatterystaple)
- correcthorsebatterystaple (XKCD)
- Intego support
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.