A Lightroom update has wiped user photos, and there's no way to get them back; malicious Chinese code in 1,200 iOS apps is collecting data and simulating clicks to make money; and a chilling story shows why a six-digit passcode isn't enough to protect your data on an iOS device.
- Lightroom App Update Wipes Users’ Photos and Presets, Adobe Says they are ‘Not Recoverable’
- Malicious Chinese SDK In 1,200 iOS Apps With Billions Of Installs Causing ‘Major Privacy Concerns To Hundreds Of Millions Of Consumers’
- “Meitu” Mobile App Has Privacy Risks
- Can Thieves Crack 6-Digit iPhone Passcodes?
- If Hackers Crack a Six-Digit iPhone Passcode, They Can Get All Your Passwords
- Twitter thread describing the passcode hack and its consequences
- How to ensure your Mac and iOS devices are secure
- How to Steal an iPhone’s Passcode (from up to 150 feet away!)
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.