Intego has discovered new malware that propagates through poisoned Google search results. Zoom does a couple more u-turns. An App Store controversy is causing people to question Apple's policies. And spies can eavesdrop by watching the variations in light bulbs.
- Serious Cryptography - A Practical Introduction to Modern Encryption by Jean-Philippe Aumasson
- Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C by Bruce Schneier
- Cryptography: A Very Short Introduction, by Fred Piper and Sean Murphy
- Zoom does 180 on encryption plans, will bring it to all users including free accounts in July
- Improving Our Policies as We Continue to Enable Global Collaboration
- Spies Can Eavesdrop by Watching a Light Bulb's Vibrations
- Basecamp’s New App, Hey, Flagged In App Store Limbo For Not Using In-app Purchase
- The Pros and Cons of Apple’s iOS App Store
- New Mac malware reveals Google searches can be unsafe
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.