We begin by learning how Josh got interesting in computer security. We then discuss Apple patches and flaws, end-to-end encryption, coronavirus scams, a Google lawsuit, and a photo that can crash Android phones.
- Computer Viruses, Artificial Life and Evolution by Mark Ludwig
- Zero-day in Sign in with Apple
- Turn off Face ID on your iPhone
- BBC World Service Director calls for trusted news access to chat apps
- Zoom’s Pledge to Work with Law Enforcement Spurs Online Blowback
- NHS contact tracing undermined by hackers sending fraudulent warnings to public
- NHS Contact Tracing website
- Google faces $5 billion lawsuit in U.S. for tracking 'private' internet use
- Android: Why this photo is bricking some phones
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST20. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.