Every day is zero day in the security world. Researchers have found some serious vulnerabilities in iOS that affect the Mail app, and a fix is coming. Compromised ad servers allow cybercriminals to serve malware on respected websites. And we discuss the new Magic Keyboard for iPad, which turns the iPad into a new computing device.
- Researchers Say They Caught an iPhone Zero-Day Hack in the Wild
- You’ve Got (0-click) Mail!
- Zoom’s Security Woes Were No Secret to Business Partners Like Dropbox
- Zoom Hits Milestone on 90-Day Security Plan, Releases Zoom 5.0
- Comment: Why hasn’t Apple released a dedicated app for iCloud Keychain?
- Mac and iOS Keychain Tutorial: How Apple’s iCloud Keychain Works
- Hackers have breached 60 ad servers to load their own malicious ads
- Ad-Blockers: The Good, the Bad, the Ethics
- The Magic Keyboard Turns the iPad into a New Computing Device
- Everything you can do with the Apple Pencil
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.