A good friend of Kirk's, a very tech savvy guy, got scammed on the phone by someone pretending to be from his bank. We discuss how this happened, and all the red flags you need to be aware of. We also discuss how Apple is helping health care workers, and we look at the latest Zoom security and privacy issues.
- Tim Cook's tweet about masks and face shields
- Apple face shield instructions
- Boeing 787s must be turned off and on every 51 days to prevent 'misleading data' being shown to pilots
- Facebook Wanted NSO Spyware to Monitor Users, NSO CEO Claims
- iOS Vulnerability Prevents VPNs From Encrypting All Traffic
- New attack on home routers sends users to spoofed sites that push malware
- ‘War Dialing’ Tool Exposes Zoom’s Password Problems
- Thousands of Zoom video calls have been exposed online, highlighting the privacy risks
- Move Fast & Roll Your Own Crypto: A Quick Look at the Confidentiality of Zoom Meetings
- Security and Privacy Implications of Zoom
- How I lost control of our bank accounts to a phone scammer
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.