Josh attended this year's RSA Conference, one of the big meet-ups about computer security, and discusses what he learned there. We also cover news about smart speakers listening to your conversations (again), a copy/paste issue that Apple says isn't a big deal, and a new limitation by Safari for HTTPS certificates, that will affect some websites.
- Your smart speaker could be listening in on your conversations by accident
- Mister Mxyzptlk (Wikipedia)
- Apple drops a bomb on long-life HTTPS certificates: Safari to snub new security certs valid for more than 13 months
- Precise Location Information Leaking Through System Pasteboard
- How to remove GPS location data from photos on iPhone or Mac
- RSA Conference 2020
- Speakers and panels
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.