We look back at the eventful year 2019 in Apple security. In the news, Apple is switching to randomized serial numbers for its products, Apple sues a company over jailbreaking, Firefox has critical vulnerabilities, and more.
- Apple Plans to Switch to Randomized Serial Numbers for Future Products Starting in Late 2020
- Corellium Accuses Apple of Using Lawsuit to 'Crack Down on Jailbreaking'
- Apple Is Bullying a Security Company with a Dangerous DMCA Lawsuit
- Critical Security Vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 72.0.1 and Firefox ESR 68.4.1
- Windows 7 support will end on January 14, 2020
- Sunsetting Python 2
- The Year in Apple Security – 2019
- Episode 13: Is My Computer's CPU Secure?
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.