We've called out Facebook many times recently for their security issues, and now it's time to look at a couple of problems with Google. We also discuss the Huawei situation, and how it may affect Apple, and more.
- Google stored some passwords in plain text for fourteen years
- Google has been tracking nearly everything you buy online—see for yourself with this tool
- G Suite (Wikipedia)
- G Suite security and trust
- Google pulls Huawei’s Android license, forcing it to use open source version
- Apple’s China Business Faces Another Blow From Trump’s Huawei Ban
- In Price and Value, Chinese Phone Makers Outpace Apple in Much of the World
- Bloomberg **** the Bed Again on Cybersecurity
- ROT13 (Wikipedia)
- Apple is trying to make web ads truly private
- Privacy Preserving Ad Click Attribution For the Web
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.