We discuss Apple's trolling of other companies at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, a delivery tracking app that sends and receives data in a strange way, and we then look at how Apple's ecosystem may be "under-appreciated," according to Tim Cook.
- Ahead of CES, Apple touts ‘what happens on your iPhone, stays on your iPhone’ with privacy billboard in Las Vegas
- Package tracking app turns users’ devices into a bot farm, violates user privacy
- Security researchers find over a dozen iPhone apps linked to Golduck malware
- Tim Cook interview on CNBC
- It’s the Ecosystem, Stupid*
- How Apple Is Changing from a Hardware Company to a Services and Media Company
- The iPhone Is No Longer “Magical”
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code PREMIUM50. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.