New iPad Pros bend, but Apple says it's okay. Android's Face Unlock is much less secure than Apple's Face ID, and can be fooled with a 3D-printed head. And we look at a bank's password blunder. Then we look at how mobile apps track your location, and sell that data.
- Apple confirms some iPad Pros ship slightly bent, but says it’s normal
- We Broke Into A Bunch Of Android Phones With A 3D-Printed Head
- HSBC password issue (Twitter)
- iTunes Store Authentication Vulnerability (2011)
- Your Apps Know Where You Were Last Night, and They’re Not Keeping It Secret
- Are iOS Apps Spying On Your Location?
- Intego Mac Podcast Episode 17
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code PREMIUM50. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.