Two major blunders have led a lot of people to question the security and privacy of Facebook. Some Russian hackers were caught trying to access a wi-fi network in the Netherlands. And law enforcement forced someone to open their iPhone X using Face ID.
- Russia accused of cyber-attack on chemical weapons watchdog
- UK accuses Kremlin of ordering series of 'reckless' cyber-attacks
- Wi-Fi Alliance Simplifies Wi-Fi Naming Scheme With Upcoming 'Wi-Fi 6' Release
- FBI forces suspect to unlock iPhone X with Face ID
- Apple refurbished iMac Pro 15% off
- The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies
- The Facebook Security Meltdown Exposes Way More Sites Than Facebook
- Two reasons to reconsider your Facebook membership
- How to Easily Remove Old Tweets and Facebook Posts
Get 50% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code PODCAST19. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.