We start by looking at a couple of small but interesting updates to Apple hardware, then we discuss two advanced persistent threats. Do you know what this means? Listen to find out.
- Apple Releases Firmware Update for AirPort Express With AirPlay 2 Support
- Apple Says Latest macOS Supplemental Update Addresses Audio and Kernel Panic Issues on 2018 MacBook Pro
- Kernal panic (Wikipedia)
- Prepare your institution for iOS 12 or macOS Mojave
- Clone your finger - bypassing TouchID
- Operation AppleJeus and OSX/Lazarus: Rise of a Mac APT
- Remote Mac Exploitation Via Custom URL Schemes
Get 50% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code PODCAST19. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.