We discuss the new EFAIL issue affecting encrypted email; discuss a new class-action suit against Apple; and then explain how you can delete your history on Facebook and Twitter. It's not easy, but it's possible.
Have an old Mac, iPhone, or iPad you want to sell? Get a $10 bonus today via SellYourMac.com/Intego.
- PGP and EFAIL: Frequently Asked Questions
- EFAIL FAQ
- S/MIME (Wikipedia)
- Pretty Good Privacy (Wikipedia)
- Episode 30: What Is a Firewall, and How Does it Work?
- How to Encrypt Email with Any Email Provider
- What to Look for in a Private and Secure Email Service Provider
- How to Encrypt Disk Images with Disk Utility to Protect Sensitive Files
- Scissor vs butterfly keyboard
- Apple faces class action lawsuit over failing MacBook butterfly keyboards
- Facebook closed 583m fake accounts in first three months of 2018
- How to Easily Remove Old Tweets and Facebook Posts
- Cardigan gocardigan.com (update: the service was discontinued in August 2019, so we removed the link)
- Social Book Post Manager
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.