Kirk McElhearn and Josh Long talk about the latest Mac malware and threats, and look at Apple's new APFS file system, and what you need to know as you upgrade to macOS High Sierra.
- KRACK and the state of malware that affects Macs
- Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2)
- OSX/Proton Malware is back
- How the Anti-Malware Function (XProtect) in Apple’s Snow Leopard Works
- The Ins and Outs of Apple’s New File System, APFS
- HFS Plus file system
- ZFS file system
- Apple’s APFS info and FAQ
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.