We discuss three new types of Mac malware, talk about the latest Mac and iOS security updates, then look at a sneaky new threat that can affect the security of your iOS devices.
Have an old Mac, iPhone, or iPad you want to sell? Get a $10 bonus today via SellYourMac.com.
- New OceanLotus Backdoor Discovered Targeting macOS
- New OSX/Shlayer Malware Variant Found Using a Dirty New Trick
- Snake Malware Ported from Windows to Mac
- About the security content of Security Update 2018-001
- Maker of 'GrayKey' iPhone Unlocking Box Suffers 'Brief' Data Breach, Receives Money Demands
- RSA Conference 2018
- Cybersecurity Tech Accord: 34 Tech Companies Just Promised a Bunch of Nothing
- Intego survey, you can win $100 for telling us that you think about this podcast, and what you want to hear
- iOS Trustjacking: How Attackers Can Hijack Your iPhone
Get 60% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.