We look at the three different types of hard drives you can use with your Mac: hard disks, fusion drives, and SSDs. We also discuss a cryptocurrency miner in the Mac App store, a new device that can crack any iPhone, and rumors of new Mac laptops.
- Unwanted Cryptomining Debuts (Briefly) in Mac App Store
- There’s a currency miner in the Mac App Store, and Apple seems OK with it
- A Surreptitious Cryptocurrency Miner in the Mac App Store?
- How to Avoid Cryptojacking on a Mac (Unwanted Cryptocurrency Mining)
- How to Use Activity Monitor to Troubleshoot Problems on a Mac
- GrayKey iPhone unlocker poses serious security concerns
- Apple may launch 13-inch MacBook with Retina Display priced like a MacBook Air
- How to Choose the Right Hard Disk for Your Mac
- Correction: you still can buy a couple of Macs with hard drives. The Mac mini, and the 21.5" iMac come with hard drives in their cheapest version.
- The Year in Mac Security, and Tips for Backing Up Your Mac
- Tweet by Lesley Carhart about smart speakers, smartphones, etc.
Get 60% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.