An overuse of ads has made it hard to read websites. In order to read easily, and safely, it's useful to use an ad blocker. We discuss why you may want to use an ad blocker, how they work, and how to use them in macOS and iOS.
- Ad-Blockers: The Good, the Bad, and the Ethics
- Episode 15: What's a VPN, and Why Should You Use One? (Where we discussed Apple's malware removal tool).
- Intego Virus Barrier Scanner (Mac App Store)
- Strava Fitness App Can Reveal Military Sites, Analysts Say
- iBlocker, AdBlock, Ghostery
- Web Beacon (Wikipedia)
- Hackers spread malware via Yahoo ads
- Malware in ads turn computers into zombies
- YouTube ads are the latest ground zero for nefarious crypto mining
- Just doesn’t feel good
- Safari 11: How to Customize the Way Websites Are Displayed
Get 60% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.