We use lots of strange words to describe malware and security issues. We look at malware and security lingo, explain who gets to name new malware, and also talk about Apple's latest updates to all their operating systems.
- Apple security update information
- macOS Sierra, OS X El Capitan Updates Patch Meltdown Flaw
- Episode 15: What's a VPN, and Why Should You Use One?
- Meltdown and Spectre: What Apple Users Need to Know
- cURL (Wikipedia)
- Viruses, Worms and Spyware—Yikes! A Look at Malware Terminology
- WannaCry and the State of Mac Ransomware
- Intego Interviews: Amit Serper on OSX.Pirrit Adware/Malware
- How Does Malware Naming Work?
- Melissa (Wikipedia)
- Flashback to the Biggest Mac Malware Attack of All Time—Is it Still a Threat?
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.