Search engines collect and harvest lots of data about you, what you look for, where you are, and what you buy. We explain how you can tell Google to store less of their data, and how to change to a more privacy-friendly search engine. And we explain what Apple's "differential privacy" is all about.
- Learning with Privacy at Scale
- How One of Apple's Key Privacy Safeguards Falls Short
- Corpus Linguistics (Wikipedia)
- macOS Sierra: Share analytics information with Apple
- Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple (iOS)
- Everything Google Knows about You (and How to Search Privately)
- The data that Google collects
- People are getting locked out of innocuous Google Docs for supposedly violating Terms of Service
- Google: My Activity
- How to Switch Search Engines on Mac OS X and iOS (And Why You Should)
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.