Photos you shoot with your iPhone, and with some cameras, store location data. Sharing these photos on social media may pinpoint your location: where you live, or where you work. It's easy to remove this data. In the news, we talk about listening in on Skype audio, another Apple - FBI spat about accessing data on an iPhone, Google getting rid of cookies, and more.
- New rack-mounted Mac Pro available
- FBI asks Apple for help cracking Pensacola gunman’s iPhones
- IPhone Hacking Firm Updates Tool in Midst of Apple-FBI Spat
- Shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola Called ‘Act of Terrorism’ (FBI)
- Skype audio graded by workers in China with 'no security measures'
- You can now use iPhones as Google security keys for 2FA
- Chromium Blog: Building a more private web: A path towards making third party cookies obsolete
- How to Post to Instagram from Safari on a Mac
- Cable Haunt
- How to remove GPS location data from photos on iPhone or Mac
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.