Tom Cruise Is in Every Starbucks
About This Episode
With just a few days before Christmas, we discuss how to safely shop online in the holiday season and all year round. We also talk about a recent Apple firmware update for AirPort base stations, one that patches the KRACK exploit.
- Wi-Fi KRACK Vulnerabilities: FAQ for Mac, iPhone and iPad Users
- AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.7.9 Information
- AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.6.9 Information
- Automate and remotely access your HomeKit accessories
- HTTPS (Wikipedia)
- Comcast continues to inject its own code into websites you visit
- 6 Cyber Security Tips for Holiday Shopping Online
- Proactively Protecting Your Online Information with 5 Easy Tips
- Extended Validation Certificate
- Extended Validation (EV) Certificates Abused to Create Insanely Believable Phishing Sites
- Passwords Are Hard (correcthorsebatterystaple)
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.